Cosmetics & Toiletries is back once again with your video recap of news and insights in cosmetics R&D… and with IFSCC last week, and in-cosmetics North America (and more) around the corner, there’s plenty to say. Here's Rachel Grabenhofer with your weekly update, including:
- Gattefossé's hair care debut, Definicare;
- Stephenson's Syndopal “noodle” for syndet beauty bars;
- Merck’s Ronastar Black Allure pigment for deeper skin tones;
- Cornelius's ethical and sustainable sourcing initiatives;
- Lubrizol’s Oilkemia 5S polymer for stability and suspension;
- Our new seven-part podcast series with Charles Spence, Ph.D., on leveraging cross-modal cues in cosmetics;
- COSMOS's latest Version 3.0;
- Givaudan clinching the gold for its Primal-Hyal Ultrafiller active;
- Asha Ramesh's appointment to Sabinsa USA CEO;
- Croda do Brasil's new Innovation and Customer Experience Centre, and Specialty Polymer Plant in São Paulo; and
- The big IFSCC winners.
Plus, exclusive Cosmetics & Toiletries reader insight and our Product Pick of the week. Watch now!