June must be here, because the Cosmetics & Toiletries June issue just rolled out with new insights into hair care. From nutrition and hair to measuring body and volume, among other concepts, feature articles appeared this week to keep the industry on top of developments in this growing segment. Our video recap explains, along with:
- A look at Capsum's microfluidic concept formulas;
- Demos from Ingredion on clean beauty prototypes;
- Why nutricosmetics are popular with consumers;
- Truezyme's Bifidobacterium ferment and other natural extracts for atopic dermatitis; and
- Why the expanding market for skin whitening products could benefit from clinical efficacy evidence, such as that presented by Sudhir Baswan, of Amway Corp., in a video interview.
Plus, our Product Pick of the week and exclusive C&T reader insight. Watch now!