Cosmetics & Toiletries is back with this week's top headline picks—be sure to read below for all the headlines and subscribe today to keep tabs on "all things cosmetic chemistry."
Our top picks include:
- Kao's Fine Fibers Impart Moisture, Activate Proteins in Skin
- Proposed 'Natural Cosmetics Act' Gains Traction with Indies
- Top Notch: Cosmetics & Toiletries Wins Folio: 'Eddie' Award for Excellence
Additional headlines included:
- [video] Greening a Legacy Ingredient: On Location with Symrise
- DSM Hones in on Sensitive Asian Skin
- Lipidomics Researcher Maps Lipid Transfer Between Cells
- Comparatively Speaking: Factors Affecting the Stability of PEG/PPG Dimethicone Formulas
- Data Confirms Symrise Deodorant Active is Microbiome-friendly
Stay on top of all the latest news and insights—subscribe today to all our open access content.