Has your mind wandered into next week for the IFSCC in Münich? If so, you may have missed an edition of the Cosmetics & Toiletries daily newsletter. Not to worry, Rachel Grabenhofer is here with your weekly video recap, including:
- BASF shared its focus on solutions to relieve skin stress, deflect pollution and more;
- Lonza’s nature-derived ScreenLight Block blue light bioactive was highlighted;
- Tony O’Lenick borrowed from Johann Wiechers, Ph.D.—this time, on the penetration of actives;
- Avon inventors devised a way to make matte lip color more comfortable;
- We stretched our imagination to explore whether “mechanoceuticals” might benefit cosmetics;
- California passed a ban on animal testing for cosmetics, which now moves to the governor;
- Ben Teoh, of Ante Cosmetic, gave an overview of China’s regulatory restructuring; and
- Nelly Dubrulle, of DNA Gensee, was introduced as this month's "One to Watch."
Plus, watch below for our Product Pick of the week (hint: Mary Kay).
And, for some Cosmetics & Toiletries reader insight—the September issue has arrived! Have you seen it? Be sure to subscribe to the FREE digital edition for exclusive content… including this month’s article on male cosmetics.