The Society of Cosmetic Scientists has changed the venue for the RDG North Lecture. The event is now being held jointly with the IOB at Nottingham Trent University of Nov. 16, 2006. A buffet kicks off the event at 6:45 pm, followed by a lecture titled "The Science of Beauty" given by Colin Sanders at 7:30 pm and a lecture titled "New Generation of Sun care" given by Jonathan Stott at 8:15 pm. For more information, visit the SCS's website.
SCS Changes RDG North Lecture Venue
October 30, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 16 New Trends in Cosmetic Technology
- 210 Must-see Sessions and Seminars at in-cosmetics Global 2020
- 3[update] What Are You Launching at in-cosmetics Global 2020?
- 4[video] CBD in Effect, PCPC and CHPA Respond to FDA and Wearable Sensor Detects Wellness
- 5PCHI India 2020 Insights
- 6[video] Probiotic Technology Collaboration, Talcum and Toxins Lawsuits and 'Carbon-neutral' Skin Care Line
- 7[video] Personalized Product Development in Beauty
- 8Evonik Uncovers Deep Beauty Secrets at SCC
- 9NYSCC Suppliers' Day Returns to New York in 2020
- 10[video] Wearable pH Sensor, Skin Cancer Suppressor and Formula Flow
- [video] Student Poster: Moves Toward Animal Test Alternatives, a Survey
7/15/2019, Shanin Jacquay, University of Toledo
- What Are You Launching at NYSCC Suppliers' Day 2019?
2/19/2019, Brooke Schleehauf
- [video] Global Cannabinoids, Facial Spray Efficacy and Cruelty-free Claims: News and Insights
2/21/2019, Rachel Grabenhofer
- [video] Clean Beauty, Sake Skin Care and 'Light Medical' Beauty: News and Insights
2/28/2019, Rachel Grabenhofer
- SCC Calls for Papers for 73rd Annual Meeting
3/7/2019, Eden Stuart