On Jan. 12, 2006, the Society of Cosmetic Scientists (SCS) will present Laura Marshall, Ph.D. (RSSL), who will speak on “Avoiding the Pitfalls of Patch Testing,” at the King's Fund, 11-13 Cavendish Square, London, W1G 0AN. Immediately before the lecture, the group will present society diplomas and the Hibbott Memorial Prize to this year’s successful students. For more information, visit www.scs.org.uk.
Lecture Reminder: Avoiding the Pitfalls of Patch Testing
October 30, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Effective Sun Care Starts with Ingredients that Consumers can Trust. Request a Sample — Vantage Specialty Ingredients
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 16 New Trends in Cosmetic Technology
- 2Uncovering the Dynamics of Skin's Microbiome at SCC Annual
- 3What Are You Launching at in-cosmetics Global 2020?
- 4Color Corrections in Light of New Claims at SCC Annual
- 5CBD, Claims, Chaga, Startups & More: 2019 SCC Annual Meeting
- 6[video] Personalized Product Development in Beauty
- 7NYSCC Suppliers' Day Returns to New York in 2020
- 8[video] ECHA Checks Homework, Detecting Eczema and One to Watch: Kelly Mei
- 9‘Fruitless Nonsense’ at SCC Annual Meeting
- 10[video] Peppermint Signaling, Waterless Formulas, Facial Peels and SCC Annual
- [video] Student Poster: Moves Toward Animal Test Alternatives, a Survey
7/15/2019, Shanin Jacquay, University of Toledo
- [video] Animal-alternative Testing, Phase Inversion Formulating and the New 'Beauty Accelerate'
1/31/2019, Rachel Grabenhofer
- [video] Microbiome Research, 'Medical' Cosmetics and Deodorant: News and Insights
2/8/2019, Brooke Schleehauf
- [video] Fermentation, Natural Fragrances and Inflammaging: News and Insights
2/15/2019, Brooke Schleehauf
- What Are You Launching at NYSCC Suppliers' Day 2019?
2/19/2019, Brooke Schleehauf