An extract from the plankton Artemia salina protects DNA from UV damage and decreases UV-induced inflammatory cytokines, suggesting a way to help sunscreens protect skin from UV damage.
Artemia Extract: Toward More Extensive Sun
September 5, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in UV Filter
- 1Ingredient Profile—Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate
- 2BEMT: An Efficient Broad-Spectrum UV Filter
- 3Don’t Count On Genetics, Sunscreens are the Best Bet
- 4A Melanin Derivative to Shield the Skin from High Energy Visible Light
- 5Ingredient Profile: Titanium Dioxide
- 6Micronized Inorganic UV Filters
- 7Micron-sized Zinc Oxide Dispersion for Transparent High SPF Formula
- 8Silicon Microspheres as UV, Visible and Infrared Filters for Cosmetics
- 9Hydroxyapatite UV Filter
- 10Artemia Extract: Toward More Extensive Sun