An extract from the plankton Artemia salina protects DNA from UV damage and decreases UV-induced inflammatory cytokines, suggesting a way to help sunscreens protect skin from UV damage.
Artemia Extract: Toward More Extensive Sun
September 5, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in UV Filter
- 1BEMT: An Efficient Broad-Spectrum UV Filter
- 2Ingredient Profile—Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate
- 3Micron-sized Zinc Oxide Dispersion for Transparent High SPF Formula
- 4A Melanin Derivative to Shield the Skin from High Energy Visible Light
- 5Artemia Extract: Toward More Extensive Sun
- 6Designing Broad-Spectrum UV Absorbers
- 7Silicon Microspheres as UV, Visible and Infrared Filters for Cosmetics
- 8Hydroxyapatite UV Filter
- 9Ingredient Profile: Titanium Dioxide
- 10Zinc Oxide: The Naturally Sourced Broad-spectrum Sunscreen Ingredient