Seen at last week’s in-cosmentics 2015, Clariant brings four-in-one sensory, mild, performing and sustainable benefits with its GlucoTain (INCI: Lauroyl Methyl Glucamide) surfactants. GlucoTain sugar-based, sulfate-free surfactants provide solutions for formulators to achieve mild and natural skin and hair care products that clean and indulge the senses. GlucoTain glucose and natural oil-based surfactants are kind to skin and hair proteins and lipid layer, while providing thickening traits and compatibility with a range of ingredients, fragrances, oils and other actives. All GlucoTain surfactants are biodegradable and free of Aquatox labeling.
Clariant Shows Surfactants at in-cosmetics
April 22, 2015
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Surfactant/Emulsifier
- 1Comparatively Speaking: Sulfate vs. Sulfonate
- 2Sodium Laurylglucosides Hydroxypropyl Sulfonate for Sulfate-free Formulations
- 3Examining Tomorrow’s Surfactant Personalities: Alpha Olefin Sulfonate in Personal Care
- 4Read the Label: CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser
- 5NaCl vs. SLS Solutions
- 6Surfactant vs. Silicone Surfactant
- 7Coconut-derived Surfactant for Natural Formulations
- 8Profile of Sodium Lauroamphoacetate
- 9Considerations for Phospholipid Emulsifiers
- 10Surfactant vs. Gemini Surfactant
- Pureact 138 from Innospec Inc.
11/13/2019, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Water-saving Grace: Glutamate and Alaninate Surfactants to Reduce Rinsing
1/30/2020, Evelyn Su, Ph.D., Ping Gong, Ph.D., Ting Wang, Jing Sha, Huiyu Wang and Jun Wu, Ph.D., Sino Lion USA, Florham Park, NJ USA
- 8 Surfactants Added to EPA’s ‘Safer Chemical Ingredients’ List
5/14/2020, Michele Behrens