PALMESTER 1900 Glycerol Tri 2-Ethylhexanoate
Elevate Sensory Skin Care to the Next Level
Besides delivering basic functionality, product experience to a consumer is critical in building an emotional connection that leads to long-term brand loyalty.
Consumer demands on skin and face care products are changing rapidly, and staying ahead with current trends using ingredients that meet specific criteria becomes more imperative to cosmetic and personal care formulators.
Introducing PALMESTER Glycerol Tri 2-Ethylhexanoate, an emollient ester oil made from natural renewable resources that impart dry lubricity—giving skin an elegant light and non-greasy after-feel.
PALMESTER Glycerol Tri 2-Ethylhexanoate is the triester of glycerin and 2-ethylhexanoic acid. It conforms generally to the formula :
PALMESTER Glycerol Tri 2-Ethylhexanoate is used in protective make-up formulations providing exceptional skin coverage.
PALMESTER Glycerol Tri 2-Ethylhexanoate also provides pigment wetting properties in color cosmetics and serves as a carrier oil for perfumes.
PALMESTER Glycerol Tri 2-Ethylhexanoate is:
· Safe for use around the eyes;
· Good oxidative and hydrolysis stability;
· Excellent low temperature stability (< -30°C);
· Sensorial alternative to cyclomethicone; and
· Excellent dispersion property.
· Reduces white marks immediately after application and improves rub-off in antiperspirant formulations compared with cyclomethicone.
· Sensory properties are comparable with cyclomethicone-containing antiperspirant formulations.
· Better water holding capacity in a tested multi-lamellar emulsion as compared to liquid paraffin and squalane.
· Skin Care
· Color Cosmetics
· Hair Care
· Sun Care
The facial oil formulation encompasses the use of powerful tocotrienols as potent anti-oxidant and high amount of good spreading triglyceride oils to promote radiant and healthy-looking skin without the greasy feel. Glyceryl Tri 2-Ethylhexanoate enhances the emollience and imparts lubricity upon application, leaving the skin feeling supple, moisturised and well nourished.
1. Antiperspirant compositions containing Triethylhexanoin; Katherine Ledingham, Kevin Anthony Ormandy, Patent No. USOO9061166B2; 2015
2. Exclusive J-Beauty-Ingredients for the European Skin Care Market; N. Subirats; SOFW Journal 06/20, Volume 146
3. Amended Safety Assessment of Triglycerides as Used in Cosmetics; email@example.com
The above paid-for content was produced by and posted on behalf of the Sponsor. Content provided is generated solely by the Sponsor or its affiliates, and it is the Sponsor’s responsibility for the accuracy, completeness and validity of all information included. Cosmetics & Toiletries takes steps to ensure that you will not confuse sponsored content with content produced by Cosmetics & Toiletries and governed by its editorial policy.