Discover a new, high-performing natural rheology modifier that fine tunes the feel of beauty. Plantasens® Biogum Tara outperforms current popular market alternatives in its thickening power and texturizing effect to overcome the traditional drawbacks of formulating with natural rheology modifiers. Elevating consistency and flow behavior possibilities for natural formulations, even at a lower dosage.
- Creams, lotions and masks feel pleasant and flow elegantly
- Shiny, even appearance with memory effect
- Delightful, non-stringy consistency that’s light and easy to spread
Plantasens Biogum Tara helps brands embrace conscious beauty and transition to lower carbon footprint products.
- compliant with all major ecolabels
- 100% natural (ISO 16128) derived from Tara spinosa seeds
- readily biodegradable (OECD 301B)
Minimize the drawbacks of conventional natural polymers.
The above paid-for content was produced by and posted on behalf of the Sponsor. Content provided is generated solely by the Sponsor or its affiliates, and it is the Sponsor’s responsibility for the accuracy, completeness and validity of all information included. Cosmetics & Toiletries takes steps to ensure that you will not confuse sponsored content with content produced by Cosmetics & Toiletries and governed by its editorial policy.