Gisou by Negin Mirsalehi has launched the Gisou Honey Infused Leave-in Conditioner, a lightweight, multipurpose conditioning spray enriched with sustainably sourced mirsalehi honey from the brand's Mirsalehi Bee Garden and a blend of baobab extract, argan oil and panthenol.
The leave-in conditioner is said to:
- Moisturize and nourish all hair types without weighing hair down
- Detangle effortlessly to improve manageability and elasticity
- Protect hair from UV rays, heat, pollution, brushing and abrasion
- Help strengthen and fortify to prevent breakage
- Lock in moisture to seal split ends, reduce dryness
- Soften and smooth frizz
- Enhance shine
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Mirsalehi Honey, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-37, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Fragrance (Parfum), Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Sodium Benzoate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Creatine, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Isopropyl Alcohol, Lactic Acid, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caramel, Gardenia Taitensis Flower Extract, Tocopherol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool.