Kerashaft specialties are made of specific peptides, oligopeptides and polypeptides aimed to re-build, repair and condition the hair subject to daily aggressions and the aging process.
Following a deep study of the hair physiopathology, Kalichem laboratories designed a range of active ingredients aimed to promote bond repair and re-arrangement, hair restructuring, volumizing, hydrating, illuminating and conditioning.
Ideal for hair pattern type from 1 to 4, from fine to textured and thick to thin hair, Kerashaft specialties can be indistinctly used for daily home routine, salon treatments and styling applications.
- Bond repair (+325% sulfur delivered on the hair versus benchmark keratin);
- -47.6% hair break-up vs a leading “green keratin” benchmark;
- Hair volumizing (+17% on single hair units);
- Proven heat protection and hair restructuring after bleaching and dye;
- Functionality tested on both on leave-on and rinse-off applications;
- 100% vegetable derived composition.
- Hair keratin sealing and smoothing effect;
- Professional luminous finish, detangling, conditioning and combing improvement;
- 0.9 Natural Origin Index (ISO16128 standard);
- Vegan composition, based on food derived vegetable proteins functionalized with quat;
- Proven action after drying and straightening;
- Despite its selective action on hair surface, the ingredient promotes significant bond re-arrangement;
- Ideal for both leave-on and rinse-off applications.
KERASHAFT ALAB: Hair “Skinification:” Bond Repair and 100% Natural Cationic Conditioning Active
- Specialty based on vegetable and bio-fermented amino acids aimed to replace synthetic cationic conditioning actives.
- Conditioning performances comparable to leading benchmark Cetrimonium Chloride;
- Improves hair manageability and appearance;
- Anti-frizz, detangling and bond re-arrangement booster;
- Ideal for hair pattern type from 1 to 4, from fine to textured and thick to thin hair;
- 100% “green” and vegan composition;
- Ideal for leave-on/rinse-off applications and styling products.
Watch our hair care specialties webinar:
The above paid-for content was produced by and posted on behalf of the Sponsor. Content provided is generated solely by the Sponsor or its affiliates, and it is the Sponsor’s responsibility for the accuracy, completeness and validity of all information included. Cosmetics & Toiletries takes steps to ensure that you will not confuse sponsored content with content produced by Cosmetics & Toiletries and governed by its editorial policy.