Most Popular in Formulating
- Comparatively Speaking: Shampoo vs. Body Wash Formulation
- VIDEO: P&G Scientists Talk Consumer Trends in Hair Care
- Formulating Facial Masks
- Straightening Hair Safely With Cystine and Without Formaldehyde
- Introducing BASF’s new Experiential Skin Care
- Top 3 Secret (and Sexy) Formulating Trends
- The Proof is in the Mirror: The Future of Skin Care Formulations
- Comparatively Speaking: Dimethicone vs. Simethicone
- Sodium Laurylglucosides Hydroxypropyl Sulfonate for Sulfate-free Formulations
- A Great Barrier, Enhanced: A Review of Oral PUFA Supplements for Skin
Recent in Formulating (page 11 of 40)
Mar 1, 2016
Extracts & Ingredients is sponsoring two exciting Symposia entitled, “Clinical Benefits of Nutritive Oils”. Symposia are open to formulators wanting to learn more about the benefits of natural oils.
Feb 23, 2016
Briogeo’s Curl Charisma is a hydrating conditioner, formulated to minimize frizzy hair and ensure consistent curls.
Feb 22, 2016
Greenaltech introduced ALGAKTIV Zen, a microalgae blend helping support well-being in connection with the skin's neurological system.
Feb 22, 2016
Vineyard Hill Naturals’ Hand & Body Wash is a hydrating wash helps cleanse, hydrate and exfoliate.
Feb 18, 2016
How do your cosmetics “pop” on the color cosmetics scene? Get this free color ingredient directory and formulary to kick your new color creations into high gear.
Feb 16, 2016
Babo Botanical’s Sheer Zinc SPF 30 Continuous Spray Sunscreen is formulated for extra sensitive skin against the sun's harmful rays.
Feb 15, 2016
Along with shininess, imperfections are a main concern faced by people with oily or combination skin. In response to this market need, BB creams were developed, combining multiple benefits in one product.
Feb 15, 2016
Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany, introduced Ronastar Lapis Jewel, a new effect pigment for the cosmetics industry.
Feb 12, 2016
Introducing PAE Complex® - a line of unique water soluble complexes to provide numerous key attributes for use in skin and scalp applications.
Feb 10, 2016
Marie d'Argan Paris’s Night Cream is a facial repair treatment, formulated to rejuvenate skin overnight.
Feb 5, 2016
The derma e Purifying Oil-Free Moisturizer detoxifies skin, replenishes nutrients and defends against micropollutants.
Feb 4, 2016
Preserving skin care products has become challenging because of attacks by special interest groups, which often lead to negative consumer perceptions. As these assaults on preservatives—some scientifically sound, some not—continue, the industry must look for new preservation methods to gain acceptance.