Most Popular in Formulating
- Comparatively Speaking: Shampoo vs. Body Wash Formulation
- Sunscreens and UV Exposure: A Q&A with Vincent Hubiche
- Formulating Facial Masks
- Straightening Hair Safely With Cystine and Without Formaldehyde
- Purdue Scientist Refines Potential Natural Paraben Replacement
- Silicones' Benefits in Antiaging Skin Care
- Ingredient Proven Effective Against Urban Pollution
- Comparatively Speaking: Dimethicone vs. Simethicone
- C&T Formulary: Bath and Body
- Men's Care Formulary
Recent in Formulating (page 1 of 40)
Feb 5, 2016
The derma e Purifying Oil-Free Moisturizer detoxifies skin, replenishes nutrients and defends against micropollutants.
Feb 4, 2016
Preserving skin care products has become challenging because of attacks by special interest groups, which often lead to negative consumer perceptions. As these assaults on preservatives—some scientifically sound, some not—continue, the industry must look for new preservation methods to gain acceptance.
Feb 4, 2016
Get product ideas for men's care from this Men's Care Formulary, excerpted from our online Cosmetics & Toiletries Bench Reference.
Feb 2, 2016
Vantage Specialty Ingredients introduced PFJ-S Beads, a natural exfoliant to use in beauty and personal care products.
Feb 2, 2016
Solid Cleansing Oil 2-In-1 combines a cleansing oil with a cream to cleanse the face.
Jan 27, 2016
Dollar Shave Club’s Wind Master Lip Balm is a non-greasy moisturizer for men.
Jan 26, 2016
Shiseido’s IBUKI Beauty Sleeping Mask is an overnight leave-on gel mask helping to clear and brighten the skin and to keep it hydrated.
Jan 22, 2016
Lipotec launched Pollushield functional ingredient, an active ingredient to help protect skin from environmental pollution.
Jan 20, 2016
MyChelle dermaceuticals’ Sun Shield Coconut SPF 28 is an environmentally safe, full spectrum UVA/UVB sun defense for face and body.
Jan 14, 2016
Cargo Cosmetics’ Boundless Lashes mascara helps lengthen, volumize and define eyelashes.
Jan 14, 2016
TRESemmé’s Instant Heat Tamer Spray protects hair from heat damage associated with various styling appliances.
Jan 13, 2016
Jane Iredale’s BeautyPrep Face Cleanser is a no-rinse cleansing water, which helps remove makeup and cleanse skin.
Can't find what you're looking for? Try searching, or looking through past issues.
Between The Covers Discover:
- Amino acid distribution and biochemistry
- Examination of strength and anti-breakage product claims
- Hair: growth cycle, heat protection, shine, and color intensity and retention
- Overview of shampoos and issues relating to surfactants
- Science of hair color including chemical reactions and formulations
- Ethnic differences in hair and absorption of materials
- Evaluate and quantify visual properties of hair
- Dandruff-Causes and biology of the condition
- Hair styling products and polymers
Click here to order your copy today.
Finally! This book offers practical approach to the formulation chemist’s day-to-day endeavors by: addressing the innumerable challenges facing the chemist both in design and at bench, such as formulating with/for specific properties; offering valuable “tips” to troubleshooting issues regarding ingredient selection and interaction, regulatory concerns that must be addressed early in development, and the extrapolation of preservative systems; exploring the advantages and limitations of raw materials; addressing scale-up and pilot production process and concerns; and much more.Order your copy today.