Do you ship cosmetics, toiletries, personal care products and other chemicals? If so, these products may be considered hazardous during transportation.
CHEMTREC®, the world's leading emergency response call center, can help you keep your hazmat shipments moving smoothly.
Ship smart – ship safely. The U.S. Department of Transportation, along with authorities in many other countries, require all shippers of hazardous materials to include a 24-hour emergency phone number on hazardous material shipping papers (49 CFR § 172.604). CHEMTREC can help you meet these requirements by registering for our emergency response phone number service.
By registering with CHEMTREC, you will receive:
- Access to our emergency response phone number to use on shipping documents, Safety Data Sheets, and hazard communication labels
- 24/7 support by trained emergency service specialists and medical professionals
- Language interpretation services and in-country phone numbers for international compliance
- Immediate notification of all incidents involving your shipments
- Unlimited SDS storage for your product information
- Ability to view real-time incident details through our customer portal
- 24/7 access to regulatory requirements through our REGTREC service
Not only does CHEMTREC help you comply with U.S. DOT and international hazmat shipping regulations, you'll also help minimize your financial exposure and protect your brand and company reputation if a hazmat incident does occur.
Working together with first responders, we'll help with incidents involving your shipments and maintain communication during critical phases.
Join us for the first biennial CHEMTREC International Hazmat Summit in Houston, TX, from October 29-31, 2019. The audience includes all parties involved in the safe transportation, handling, and use of hazardous materials, including shippers, carriers, and emergency and spill clean-up responders. The Summit will be the premier destination to discuss the key topics of today and the trends of tomorrow.
The above paid-for content was produced by and posted on behalf of the Sponsor. Content provided is generated solely by the Sponsor or its affiliates, and it is the Sponsor’s responsibility for the accuracy, completeness and validity of all information included. Cosmetics & Toiletries takes steps to ensure that you will not confuse sponsored content with content produced by Cosmetics & Toiletries and governed by its editorial policy.