The end of the year—and 2018 SCC Annual Meeting—is approaching... are you up to date on your cosmetic R&D news?
Stay tuned for our event coverage, but until then, watch this week's Cosmetics & Toiletries recap with assistant editor, Brooke Schleehauf, for our take on the latest in personal care, including:
- Pantone's energizing 2019 color of the year;
- Driving factors in the global personal care ingredients market;
- Sustainable shampoo from L’Oréal;
- Azelis' collection of envionmentally friendly formulations;
- How the claims stack up for a radiance-boosting facial mist;
- IFF-Lucas Meyer Cosmetics' ingredient acquisitions; and
- The "people factor" in sustainability efforts.
Plus, exclusive C&T reader insight. Watch below!
P.S. Have you read your November/December digital edition? Check it out here!