With the in-cos circuit now complete, and the SCC Annual Meeting in a few weeks, we’re waist-deep into travel season. This means plenty of launches, awards and insights to cover. Here's Rachel Grabenhofer with your Cosmetics & Toiletries video recap, including:
- Lipotec’s facial yoga-inspired Gesturcare concept;
- SABIC's PP 514M12 polypropylene resin for reduced material consumption in nonwovens;
- Cellulose microbeads from Oat Cosmetics
- Katerina Steventon, Ph.D.'s, review of SVR Laboratoires' Sensifine Cream Treatment;
- Mibelle Biochemistry's Depolluphane EpiPlus anti-pollution active;
- Chemyunion's Thermoshield, Hebeatol Plus Deo and Makeup Eraser innovations;
- Seven standout products at the in-cos Asia “Spotlight On Sensory Enhancers” showcase;
- The time it takes to us distinguish one odor over another;
- Coty's CoverGirl brand achieving Leaping Bunny certification;
- The FDA plans for a consumer survey on allergens in cosmetics;
- Tony O’Lenick's and the late Johann Wiechers's thoughts on what “normal” aging is; and
- Our latest podcast with Charles Spence, Ph.D., sponsored by Berjé, on multisensory packaging design and consumer sensory perception.
Plus, our Product Pick of the week and exclusive C&T reader insight. Watch now!