Nadim A. Shaath, Ph.D., president of Alpha Research, will discuss recent developments in the sun care industry at Allured's Advanced Technology Conference (ATC). According to Shaath, the sunscreen industry worldwide has experienced a double-digit growth in sales each year over the past ten years. This growth has been attributed to a number of factors, most notably the higher incidences of skin cancers and melanomas. This growth not only occurred in total dollars in sales, but in a proliferation of the number and types of products addressing UV protection, after-sun soothing formulations, daily wear products for both men and women, and antiaging products responding to overexposure to the sun. His presentation will address those developments in the sun care industry along with the most recent regulations governing sun protection worldwide. For more information on ATC Americas, click here.
Nadim Shaath, Ph.D., to Discuss Developments in Sun Care at ATC Americas
October 30, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Effective Sun Care Starts with Ingredients that Consumers can Trust. Request a Sample — Vantage Specialty Ingredients
microHA—Super Active, Low Molecular Weight Hyaluronic Acid (HA) with Outstanding Biological Efficacy — Bloomage Biotechnology USA Inc.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 16 New Trends in Cosmetic Technology
- 2Uncovering the Dynamics of Skin's Microbiome at SCC Annual
- 3What Are You Launching at in-cosmetics Global 2020?
- 4Color Corrections in Light of New Claims at SCC Annual
- 5CBD, Claims, Chaga, Startups & More: 2019 SCC Annual Meeting
- 6[video] Personalized Product Development in Beauty
- 7NYSCC Suppliers' Day Returns to New York in 2020
- 8[video] ECHA Checks Homework, Detecting Eczema and One to Watch: Kelly Mei
- 9‘Fruitless Nonsense’ at SCC Annual Meeting
- 10[video] Peppermint Signaling, Waterless Formulas, Facial Peels and SCC Annual
- [video] Student Poster: Moves Toward Animal Test Alternatives, a Survey
7/15/2019, Shanin Jacquay, University of Toledo
- [video] Animal-alternative Testing, Phase Inversion Formulating and the New 'Beauty Accelerate'
1/31/2019, Rachel Grabenhofer
- [video] Microbiome Research, 'Medical' Cosmetics and Deodorant: News and Insights
2/8/2019, Brooke Schleehauf
- [video] Fermentation, Natural Fragrances and Inflammaging: News and Insights
2/15/2019, Brooke Schleehauf
- What Are You Launching at NYSCC Suppliers' Day 2019?
2/19/2019, Brooke Schleehauf