Consumers want planet-friendly sun care solutions that provide safe and easy-to-apply sun protection. Ashland’s Antaron™ eco ethylcellulose is based on sustainably sourced, zero-deforestation, wood-derived cellulose and is made in a water-based manufacturing process, minimizing the use of solvents. This globally compliant film former provides high water resistance at a low use level of 0.5-1.0% in most formulations.
- Derived from sustainably sourced cellulose.
- Listed on global chemical inventories (including Australia, Canada, China).
- High total renewable content, 68-70% natural origin content.¹
- Excellent water resistance.
- Great formula aesthetics.
- Halal, Kosher-certified.
The above paid-for content was produced by and posted on behalf of the Sponsor. Content provided is generated solely by the Sponsor or its affiliates, and it is the Sponsor’s responsibility for the accuracy, completeness and validity of all information included. Cosmetics & Toiletries takes steps to ensure that you will not confuse sponsored content with content produced by Cosmetics & Toiletries and governed by its editorial policy.