This virtual event will focus on the critical operational, legal and business strategy issues affecting brands and businesses in the beauty industry today.
Hear from thought leaders across the indie beauty spectrum on topics including:
- The latest updates in PCR and EPR plastic legislation and regulation in the U.S. and abroad from Beveridge and Diamond Law Firm (named the “2022 Environmental Firm of the Year” by U.S. News – Best Lawyers)
- Insight on market drivers of ingredient availability and cost from raw material suppliers, distributors and supply chain professionals and how to mitigate risk Case Studies on the impact of industry collaboration to tackle Big Sustainability Initiatives with Pact Collective
- Practical advice on setting up Responsible Sourcing practices for organizations of any size or at any growth stage from Burt’s Bees
- How to balance style and substance in sustainable packaging—supply outlook and how to leverage sustainable deco in the supply chain
- Learn how Supply Chain Resilience and ESG Strategy have emerged as critical diligence standards for investors and retailers, and what to do to prepare your business for success