Most Popular in Regulatory
- 3 Skin Sensitization Tests to Meet the EU Mandate
- The Labeling of Fragrance Allergens in the European Union
- Korean Cosmetic Regulations
- The Issues Common With Trending Natural Ingredients: The Pitfalls of Naturals
- Making Hair (Claims) Do What You Want
- What Should the Minimum Recommended SPF Be to Avoid Sunburn?
- Korean Regulations Get a Makeover
- Tanning and Whitening Can Be Risky Business
- Regulatory Review—Titanium Dioxide
- Bypassing Adverse Skin Pathways: EU Rules for Cosmetics Tox Testing
Recent in Regulatory (page 8 of 22)
Dec 14, 2015
Canada has issued a mandatory notice to be completed by companies who have manufactured or imported products with nanomaterials in 2014.
Dec 8, 2015
A bill that would prohibit plastic microbeads beginning on January 1, 2018 has passed the U.S. House.
Dec 2, 2015
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration is finally talking about it: the word natural. Will this discussion move to cosmetics, next?
Nov 30, 2015
New proposed legislation, supported by ICMAD, modernizes and improves the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s (FDA) ability to assure the safety of cosmetic products.
Nov 12, 2015
Seki Cosmeticals, LLC's Wen Schroeder talks about toxicological profiling and animal testing bans.
Nov 12, 2015
Dr. Annelie Struessmann comments on the need for innovation in the cosmetics and personal care industry.
Nov 6, 2015
City council aims to stop the plastic microbeads found in personal care products that have infiltrated NYC waterways and water treatment facilities.
Oct 29, 2015
The Canadian Government has issued a mandatory notice to be completed and submitted by companies who imported, manufactured or used polymer substances in their products.
Oct 20, 2015
Spooky makeup fills novelty shops this time of year, but what did dermatologists and other experts have to say about safety and ingredients?
Oct 19, 2015
Personal care products industry applauds Transpacific Partnership Agreement conclusion.
Oct 16, 2015
A bill banning the sale of products containing microbeads has reached the Michigan House of Representatives; members of the cosmetics and personal care industries have voiced their testimonies on the matter.
Oct 9, 2015
As the global landscape of cosmetics and skin care regulations continues to evolve, two topics have taken center stage in regulatory discussions: animal testing bans and safety/ingredient compliance.