Most Popular in Regulatory
- 10 Aspects of Cosmetics Data Mandated by the EU
- Whatever Happened to Halal Cosmetics?
- New Concepts in Cosmetic Regulations. . .It's Time to Leave the 1930s Behind
- Letter to the Editor: 'Anti-pollution is Marketing Hype'
- FDA Warns About Stimulating Collagen, Lightening and Other Claims
- Korean Cosmetic Regulations
- You Think Your Product's Ready for Europe?
- What Should the Minimum Recommended SPF Be to Avoid Sunburn?
- What Green Means For Cosmetics
- Big Win for Cosmetics: Court Closes Prop 65 Titanium Dioxide Case
Recent in Regulatory (page 6 of 22)
Jan 20, 2016
Data shows methylisothiazolinone used as a preservative in rinse-off cosmetic products is unsafe at 100 ppm when considering contact allergy concerns.
Jan 20, 2016
The Fourth Cosmetic Compliance Summit will demonstrate a beta version of the next California Air Resource Board (CARB) reporting tool before its release in July 2016.
Jan 11, 2016
In March, a collaborative forum will help the industry make sense of the ramifications of pending federal cosmetics/personal care bills.
Jan 7, 2016
Lonza Customer Care’s Global Center for Hair Care Technology has opened a new site at Blackley, Manchester, United Kingdom to help progress the hair and skin care industries.
Jan 4, 2016
Maxey Cosmetics signed a five-year agreement allowing the company to harvest the tips of a locally abundant soft coral, to extract black sea rod oil for use as an ingredient in its products.
Dec 30, 2015
The phase in of the law banning microbeads starts with prohibiting manufacturing microbeads starting July 1, 2017.
Dec 18, 2015
The Senate has passed the Frank R. Lautenberg Chemical Safety for the 21st Century act, which improves the science behind safety testing.
Dec 18, 2015
Animal testing of cosmetics could soon be a bygone in Canada as Bill S-214 inches closer to legislation.
Dec 17, 2015
Health Canada adds to its Cosmetic Ingredient Hotlist of restricted cosmetics ingredients, including comments on prostaglandins, methylisothiazolinone and more.
Dec 14, 2015
Canada has issued a mandatory notice to be completed by companies who have manufactured or imported products with nanomaterials in 2014.
Dec 8, 2015
A bill that would prohibit plastic microbeads beginning on January 1, 2018 has passed the U.S. House.
Dec 1, 2015
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration is finally talking about it: the word natural. Will this discussion move to cosmetics, next?