Most Popular in Regulatory
- FDA Warns About Stimulating Collagen, Lightening and Other Claims
- EU Gives Zinc Oxide, POK the OK for Certain Uses
- What Should the Minimum Recommended SPF Be to Avoid Sunburn?
- Make Your Claims Bulletproof: Let Science Serve as Your Vest
- Health Canada Warns About MI/MCI in Leave-on Formulas
- Korean Cosmetic Regulations
- The Safe Cosmetics Modernization Act Gains Momentum
- Can You Promote ‘All-natural’ With Synthetic Ingredients?
- Claims: The Lifeline to Product Success in the Marketplace
- BASF Applauds EU's Zinc Oxide Approval
Recent in Regulatory (page 4 of 40)
Nov 12, 2015
Dr. Annelie Struessmann comments on the need for innovation in the cosmetics and personal care industry.
Nov 6, 2015
City council aims to stop the plastic microbeads found in personal care products that have infiltrated NYC waterways and water treatment facilities.
Oct 29, 2015
The Canadian Government has issued a mandatory notice to be completed and submitted by companies who imported, manufactured or used polymer substances in their products.
Oct 20, 2015
Spooky makeup fills novelty shops this time of year, but what did dermatologists and other experts have to say about safety and ingredients?
Oct 16, 2015
A bill banning the sale of products containing microbeads has reached the Michigan House of Representatives; members of the cosmetics and personal care industries have voiced their testimonies on the matter.
Oct 16, 2015
Personal care products industry applauds Transpacific Partnership Agreement conclusion.
Oct 9, 2015
As the global landscape of cosmetics and skin care regulations continues to evolve, two topics have taken center stage in regulatory discussions: animal testing bans and safety/ingredient compliance.
Oct 9, 2015
Plastic microbeads used in products such as facial scrubs, soaps and toothpaste are prohibited in the state of California on and after Jan. 1, 2020.
Oct 7, 2015
The Canadian Government is in the process of declaring microbeads as "toxic substances" under the Canadian Environmental Protection Act and has declared a mandatory survey to be completed by companies.
Sep 29, 2015
In an unlikely turn, the Chinese government has embraced a Western approach to cosmetics regulation. However, it comes with a traditional Chinese twist.
Sep 25, 2015
Ashland Specialty Ingredients presented Escalol S UV filter as a significant ingredient for broad-spectrum sun protection.
Sep 4, 2015
Assembly Bill 888, which prohibits the use of microbeads, was revamped a day after falling short by two votes it needed to pass the California Senate and has now received the Assembly's approval.