Build a solid foundation in science, formulation and product development—find out more!
Most Popular in:
Green Webinar on Flavor and Fragrance Brings in Personal Care
Posted: March 10, 2008
"Green Opportunities in Flavor & Fragrance Formulation," a free one-hour webinar from Perfumer & Flavorist magazine, will take place March 26, 2008, at 2:00 PM Eastern time. Registration is open to all industry stakeholders and allied interests. Speakers Jack Corley (Trilogy Fragrances Inc.) and Rick Brownell (Virginia Dare) will address a range of topics, including:
- The greening of flavor and fragrance
- Calls for natural standards in personal care products, with a focus on fragrance
- Developing realistic definitions of what is, and is not, natural
- Fair trade raw materials
- Fair trade vanilla
- Requirements for formulating with fair trade materials
- Challenges and opportunities
This event will allow attendees to submit comments and questions to speakers, providing an interactive forum on the greening of F&F.