This week's weekly cosmetic R&D roundup highlights some ingredients set to debut at in-cosmetics Global—check out the innovations you need to see at this year's event in our daily newsletter.
This week's other top insights include:
- The U.S. Food & Drug Administration's (FDA's) confirmation of asbestos in certain cosmetics;
- Essential oils versus natural oils;
- An algae-based, mood-influencing ingredient from Givaudan Active Beauty;
- Rahn's marine active to protect skin from natural and digital radiation;
- A collagen-boosting ingredient to improve face shape;
- How herbal solutions can lessen stretch marks;
- Consumers' take on food-based and natural beauty;
- Henkel's top suppliers;
- Gelest's steps to deepen its leadership team; and
- A DIY approach to skin care that allows consumers to determine their own ingredient ratios.
Plus, our exclusive C&T reader insight.