After more than two years, the Personal Care Products Council (PCPC) brings together industry executives and thought leaders for its 2022 Leadership Summit, an in-person gathering in the U.S. capital. Following the tradition of PCPC’s Annual Meeting, the Summit provides a unique learning experience and invaluable networking opportunity for industry leaders operating in today’s global marketplace to explore the beauty industry’s past, present and future. Together, we are working to create a more beautiful and inclusive world.
PCPC's speaker lineup will facilitate insightful conversations about business strategies, policy challenges and how PCPC member companies can play an active role in the public dialogue about the industry’s future. Thought leaders and government officials will provide insight into:
- Public policy impacting the cosmetics and personal care products industry today;
- The Biden administration’s trade priorities and the impact on your global business;
- The potential effect of the 2022 mid-term elections and the influence of redistricting;
- How members of Congress are championing diversity and advocating for meaningful change;
- Our industry’s environmental, social and governance (ESG) commitments in the face of regulations and consumer demands; and
- The U.S. Food and Drug Administration's (FDA's) priorities and efforts to enhance cosmetics and personal care products safety and innovation.