Build a solid foundation in science, formulation and product development—find out more!
Most Popular in:
REACH Update: Pre-registration—A Case Report
Posted: September 8, 2008
page 2 of 2
-Annelie Struessmann, PhD, CONUSBAT
• The management tool for pre-registration and registration is a substance inventory
• The first step to pre-registration is the creation of a company account in REACH-IT on the ECHA Web site
• A UUID is provided with the company account creation on REACH-IT
• A bulk pre-registration of up to 500 substances in one submission is possible
• A IUCLID 5 or a XML format has will be used
• Substances in bulk pre-registrations must be identified by EINECS numbers
• The company UUID is necessary for any submission of pre-registrations
• A submission report with pre-registration numbers is obtained approximately six hours after pre-registration.
Further questions? Go to C&T’s REACH Round Table.