Most Popular in Regulatory
- What Should the Minimum Recommended SPF Be to Avoid Sunburn?
- Making Hair (Claims) Do What You Want
- Korean Cosmetic Regulations
- FDA Warns About Stimulating Collagen, Lightening and Other Claims
- Beiersdorf Nixes ‘Aquaphor’ Diaper Rash Cream Claim After NAD Inquiry
- Make Your Claims Bulletproof: Let Science Serve as Your Vest
- Regulatory Review—Titanium Dioxide
- Update: TSCA Reform Bill is Trying to Make its Way to President's Desk
- Prop 65 Not Cool with Aloe Vera Extract
- Big Win for Cosmetics: Court Closes Prop 65 Titanium Dioxide Case
Recent in Regulatory (page 40 of 40)
Jan 22, 2007
OEHHA, the lead organization for the implementation of Proposition 65 in California has once again extended the closing date for public comment regarding its intent to list anthraquinone.
Jan 16, 2007
A partnership agreement has been announced between Cosmetic Valley and UNITIS.
Jan 2, 2007
Best Foods Inc. (New York) has agreed to stop selling eye cosmetic products that contain lead in Maryland.
Dec 28, 2006 | Mindy Goldstein, PhD, Estèe Lauder Companies
C&T magazine welcomes this new column, Tech Edge, to the regular 2007 lineup. Mindy Goldstein, PhD, of Estée Lauder will explore various topics of concern to the cosmetics and personal care industry, beginning with the REACH legislation in Europe.
Dec 27, 2006
The Ministry of Health in Brunei has banned 27 cosmetic products that contain potentially harmful substances.
Dec 19, 2006
At the Cosmetic Ingredient Review (CIR) Expert Panel's 101st meeting, a total of 17 separate ingredient reports were considered.
Dec 14, 2006
Yesterday the European Union Parliament adopted the compromise text for the European chemicals regulation, REACH.
Dec 11, 2006
After receiving a report from UNITIS, CIR is once again investigating the safety of Calendula officinalis in leave-on cosmetics.
Dec 1, 2006 | David C. Steinberg, Steinberg & Associates
This column outlines recent advancements in EU regulation. It includes animal testing, sunscreen guidelines and prohibition of vitamin K1.
Nov 29, 2006
The Cosmetic, Toiletry, and Fragrance Association (CTFA) is requesting public comments on the new and revised CTFA Quality Assurance and Good Manufacturing Practice Guidelines.
Nov 21, 2006
All cosmetics sold in Canada must now be labelled with a list of ingredients in descending order of content.
Nov 21, 2006
An attempt by the EU to encourage companies to use more environmentally-friendly materials is being opposed by some.