Most Popular in Regulatory
- Can You Promote ‘All-natural’ With Synthetic Ingredients?
- What Should the Minimum Recommended SPF Be to Avoid Sunburn?
- Korean Cosmetic Regulations
- Pick and Choose—Balancing Sunscreen Benefits: Sun Protection or Vitamin D?
- Six Common Criteria for Cosmetic Claims in the EU
- EU Gives Zinc Oxide, POK the OK for Certain Uses
- The Safe Cosmetics Modernization Act Gains Momentum
- Prop 65 Not Cool with Aloe Vera Extract
- Nanotechnology: A Big Deal in a Small Package
- The EU Fragrance Allergens
Recent in Regulatory (page 3 of 40)
Dec 18, 2015
Animal testing of cosmetics could soon be a bygone in Canada as Bill S-214 inches closer to legislation.
Dec 17, 2015
Health Canada adds to its Cosmetic Ingredient Hotlist of restricted cosmetics ingredients, including comments on prostaglandins, methylisothiazolinone and more.
Dec 14, 2015
Canada has issued a mandatory notice to be completed by companies who have manufactured or imported products with nanomaterials in 2014.
Dec 8, 2015
A bill that would prohibit plastic microbeads beginning on January 1, 2018 has passed the U.S. House.
Dec 1, 2015
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration is finally talking about it: the word natural. Will this discussion move to cosmetics, next?
Nov 30, 2015
New proposed legislation, supported by ICMAD, modernizes and improves the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s (FDA) ability to assure the safety of cosmetic products.
Nov 12, 2015
Seki Cosmeticals, LLC's Wen Schroeder talks about toxicological profiling and animal testing bans.
Nov 12, 2015
Dr. Annelie Struessmann comments on the need for innovation in the cosmetics and personal care industry.
Nov 6, 2015
City council aims to stop the plastic microbeads found in personal care products that have infiltrated NYC waterways and water treatment facilities.
Oct 29, 2015
The Canadian Government has issued a mandatory notice to be completed and submitted by companies who imported, manufactured or used polymer substances in their products.
Oct 20, 2015
Spooky makeup fills novelty shops this time of year, but what did dermatologists and other experts have to say about safety and ingredients?
Oct 16, 2015
A bill banning the sale of products containing microbeads has reached the Michigan House of Representatives; members of the cosmetics and personal care industries have voiced their testimonies on the matter.