Cosmetics & Toiletries® Magazine
Cosmetics & Toiletries magazine has been a highly respected and valuable resource for chemists, research scientists and R&D managers for more than 100 years. This peer reviewed scientific publication provides expert information on new technologies, ingredients, international regulations and industry news and analysis to help you do your job better.
- Cross-category Technologies
- New Concepts in Cosmetic Regulations. . .Its Time to Leave the 1930s Behind
- The Perplexing Topic of Hair Type: How Do We Classify Hair?
- A Great Barrier, Enhanced: A Review of Oral PUFA Supplements for Skin
- Cosmetics Toiletries Formulary: Bath, Body Shower
- View all contents from this issue
Pollution in Skin: The Dirty Truth
Can 'Wellness' Be Quantified?
Ones to Watch
Impacting the Microbiome
When Acne Attacks
Effects of Sun on Hair
Is Anti-pollution a Ruse?
Uniquely Stable Emulsions
Hyaluronic Acid Intensified
Cosmetics & Toiletries® Brasil
Published in Portuguese, Cosmetics & Toiletries® Brasil is the primary cosmetic magazine in the region with editorial content developed by local professionals who know the reader's needs first-hand. Distribution at key events throughout Brazil extends brand-building efforts to key buyers at major industry functions throughout the region—the Brazilian SCC Congress, Racine Week, FCE-Cosmetiqué and the Brazilian SCC Annual Dinner.