Cosmetics & Toiletries® Magazine
Cosmetics & Toiletries magazine has been a highly respected and valuable resource for chemists, research scientists and R&D managers for more than 100 years. This peer reviewed scientific publication provides expert information on new technologies, ingredients, international regulations and industry news and analysis to help you do your job better.
- Effective Sunscreens for Everyone Under the Sun
- Building Cosmetics to Boost Self-confidence: An Interdisciplinary Approach
- Skin Barrier Impaired? Two TEWLs to Tell
- Safer Solar Protection: Going Beyond UV Defense, Part I
- Cosmetics Toiletries Formulary: Sun Protection
- View all contents from this issue
- View the Digital Edition Magazine for this issue
Fantastically Adaptable Ingredients
Risk vs. Benefit in Cosmetics
Great Barrier, Enhanced
Microemulsions: A Step-change Opportunity
Bath & Shower Formulary
Pollution in Skin: The Dirty Truth
Can 'Wellness' Be Quantified?
Ones to Watch
Impacting the Microbiome
When Acne Attacks
Effects of Sun on Hair
Is Anti-pollution a Ruse?
Cosmetics & Toiletries® Brasil
Published in Portuguese, Cosmetics & Toiletries® Brasil is the primary cosmetic magazine in the region with editorial content developed by local professionals who know the reader's needs first-hand. Distribution at key events throughout Brazil extends brand-building efforts to key buyers at major industry functions throughout the region—the Brazilian SCC Congress, Racine Week, FCE-Cosmetiqué and the Brazilian SCC Annual Dinner.