Cosmetics & Toiletries® Magazine
Cosmetics & Toiletries magazine has been a highly respected and valuable resource for chemists, research scientists and R&D managers for more than 100 years. This peer reviewed scientific publication provides expert information on new technologies, ingredients, international regulations and industry news and analysis to help you do your job better.
- Make Your Claims Bulletproof: Let Science Serve as Your Vest
- Want the Truth: Claims Development is More Than Just Evidence.*
- Zapping Sensitive Skin: Capsaicin Tests Show Embelia concinna Comforts Irritation
- Total Wellness Achieved by Traditional Means: Ayurveda in Cosmetics, Part II
- View all contents from this issue
Protection vs. Production: Sunscreen's Benefits
No Ideal for SPF Testing Substrates
Screening the Sun, Resisting the Rub
Skin Care Formulary
Modifying Hair Structure
Facial Fat as an Anti-aging Target
Cosmetics & Toiletries® Brasil
Published in Portuguese, Cosmetics & Toiletries® Brasil is the primary cosmetic magazine in the region with editorial content developed by local professionals who know the reader's needs first-hand. Distribution at key events throughout Brazil extends brand-building efforts to key buyers at major industry functions throughout the region—the Brazilian SCC Congress, Racine Week, FCE-Cosmetiqué and the Brazilian SCC Annual Dinner.