Cosmetics & Toiletries
- June 2013
- Hair Damage and Color Retention, Objective vs. Subjective Age Assessments, Fischer-Tropsch Products for Moisturization, Moisture and Repair for Skin Care Directory
- May 2013
- TiO2 Particle Size vs. Sun Protection, Sun Care Use: Beach Survey, Anti-aging Targets, AFM to Measure Corneocyte Age, Nonaqueous Emulsions
- April 2013
- Boosting Lather Rate, Sustainable Ingredient Science, Hair Ellipticity vs. Ethnicity, Microflora and Skin Care, H. Heterophylla for Anti-aging
- March 2013
- Gene-silencing for Skin Benefits, Silicone Microemulsion for Hair Conditioning, Correlating In Vitro/In Vivo SPF, Diffuse Reflectance and Efficacy Parameters, High Throughput Skin Penetration Test
- February 2013
- Skin Penetration Routes, Metabolism vs. Absorption, TCM Skin Whitening, Delivery and Efficacy of Actives
- January 2013
- Perfume Deposition in Hair and Skin, Controlled Release, Formulating More Naturally, Sensory Perception
Cosmetics & Toiletries®—Science Applied
Cosmetics & Toiletries magazine has been a highly respected and valuable resource for chemists, research scientists and R&D managers for more than 100 years. This peer reviewed scientific publication provides expert information on new technologies, ingredients, international regulations and industry news and analysis to help you do your job better.
Print and digital magazines are available. Complete this form to subscribe.
Curious about the digital edition? View a sample issue.
Current Issue: June 2013
Topics discussed: Hair Damage and Color Retention, Objective vs. Subjective Age Assessments, Fischer-Tropsch Products for Moisturization, Moisture and Repair for Skin Care Directory
View the entire table of contents from this issue.
Digital edition subscribers: Access the latest issue of Cosmetics & Toiletries digital!