Cosmetics & Toiletries
- November 2013
- Beeswax and Other Naturals for Styling, Substantiating Anti-aging Claims, Measuring Deposition in Hair, Efffects of Pressure on SPF, Nanoparticles in Sunscreen
- October 2013
- Encapsulated Hydration for Lips, Optimizing Collagen Production, Reproducting SPF via Automated Spreading, Animated Nano-delivery, Testing Directory
- September 2013
- Knotgrass to Inhibit Infra'aging, Testing SPF 15-100, Indoor vs. Outdoor, Correlating SPF In vitro/vivio, Image Processing and Analysis for Claims
- August 2013
- The Green Issue, Sustainability in Cosmetics, Antibacterial and Anti-aging Licorice, Alternative Preservation for Skin and Hair, Green Surfactants and Emulsifiers
- July 2013
- Preserving Personal Care, Smart Materials for Triggered Release, EU Hair Dye Regulations, Temperature vs. SPF Results, Hair Care Directory
- June 2013
- Hair Damage and Color Retention, Objective vs. Subjective Age Assessments, Fischer-Tropsch Products for Moisturization, Moisture and Repair for Skin Care Directory
Cosmetics & Toiletries®—Science Applied
Cosmetics & Toiletries magazine has been a highly respected and valuable resource for chemists, research scientists and R&D managers for more than 100 years. This peer reviewed scientific publication provides expert information on new technologies, ingredients, international regulations and industry news and analysis to help you do your job better.
Print and digital magazines are available. Complete this form to subscribe.
Curious about the digital edition? View a sample issue.
Current Issue: November 2013
Topics discussed: Beeswax and Other Naturals for Styling, Substantiating Anti-aging Claims, Measuring Deposition in Hair, Efffects of Pressure on SPF, Nanoparticles in Sunscreen
View the entire table of contents from this issue.
Digital edition subscribers: Access the latest issue of Cosmetics & Toiletries digital!