As part of the Cosmetics & Toiletries (C&T) brand, www.CosmeticsandToiletries.com was created for professional cosmetic R&D staff, specifically cosmetic chemists, product formulators, research scientists and R&D managers developing and manufacturing cosmetic and personal care products.
- This website has changed since my last visit. What’s new?
- Cosmetics & Toiletries has redesigned and reengineered this site, adding site registration and enhanced content presented within the framework of additional relevant and complementary content. Additionally, all C&T is available in full (previously, technical content and scientific papers were only available for a fee), and there are new tools, such as My Library* and sample request interfaces,** that allow users to use content more effectively toward their goal in developing and formulating cosmetic products. For a more complete introduction, watch the C&T re-launch video.
- Do I have to create an account?
- To view the in-depth C&T content, such as the technical content and scientific papers, you will need to create an account. While some news and industry updates can be read in their entirety without logging in, more in-depth content will only display the first paragraph if you do not have an account or are not logged in. Please note that registration creates an account for www.CosmeticsandToiletries.com only. To sign up to receive one of C&T’s e-newsletters, go to www.cosmeticsandtoiletries.com/magazine.
- Is there a fee to create an account?
- There is no fee to create a account and it only takes a minute. An account allows you access to C&T’s most in-depth content—including the articles previously only published in Cosmetics & Toiletries magazine or available digitally for a fee.
- What will you do with my personal information?
- How do I change my password?
- Go to your My Account page and click on Reset Password.
- What else can I do on the My Account page?
- You can manage or change your e-mail and mailing address, as well as manage your subscription to other C&T products.
- Where do I change my address to continue receiving my print magazine subscription?
- Use My Account page to update your mailing address. If you would like assistance, send address changes to firstname.lastname@example.org. When requesting a change of address, give both the old and new addresses.
- Can I share content with my colleagues?
- You can share content by using the icons provided on each content page.
- How do I submit an article to Cosmetics & Toiletries?
- C&T welcomes previously unpublished article submissions that pertain to cosmetics R&D and are technical in nature. All articles are peer-reviewed for soundness of science and appropriateness of material prior to acceptance for publication. Contact Rachel Grabenhofer, Editor (1-630-344-6072). Author guidelines can be downloaded at www.CosmeticsandToiletries.com/guidelines. News and calendar items can be emailed to Cteditor@allured.com.
- How can I advertise on this site?
- C&T affords many opportunities to reach a highly engaged and influential global audience of cosmetic formulators, research scientists, product developers and R&D managers. Visit C&T’s online media kit for more information.
- I’m looking for a company that supplies "X." Can you help?
- The Cosmetics & Toiletries Bench Reference (CBR) is an extensive directory of cosmetic ingredients and their suppliers. Go to www.CosmeticsandToiletries.com/cbr and log in to search for ingredient suppliers, at no cost to you.
- I work for an ingredient supplier. How does my company get listed in the CBR?
- The CBR directory is FREE, both for suppliers interested in adding their materials and manufactures sourcing ingredients. Visit www.CosmeticsandToiletries.com/cbr and login as a supplier. If you are new to the system, create a new account and follow the prompts to enter your data. For more information about the CBR, contact Associate Editor Katie Anderson.
- Where can I send ingredient and technology launches, company news and other PR?
- C&T publishes company news finished product news and new raw material launches, line extensions, methods, equipment offerings and more. In addition, C&T publishes formularies throughout the year. To submit information, news or formulas, for consideration, e-mail Associate Editor Katie Anderson.
- What if I have questions about the C&T not answered here?
- Customer service representatives are available to help. Contact us at 1-888-355-5962 (9:00–4:30 pm Central, Monday through Friday) or email@example.com.
*One of the most advanced features on www.CosmeticsandToiletries.com, My Library allows you to save, organize, retrieve and share your favorite content—including research articles, regulatory updates, and ingredient and formula information provided by suppliers. For more information, go to the My Library page.
**C&T relies on ingredient suppliers to fulfill all sample requests. Delivery times will vary. To contact a supplier, look up their contact information in the Cosmetics & Toiletries Bench Reference (CBR) database.