In this sixth video in our series on triclosan, David C. Steinberg considers whether the FDA ruling opens the door for new product types. His answer may surprise you.
VIDEO: Does the Triclosan Ruling Open Doors for New Product Types?
October 6, 2016
Fill out my online form.
Strong, Smooth, and Defined Hair with 100% Natural Amino Lipid Technology--Download Formulations! — INOLEX
In Powder Weighing, personal safety and pinpoint accuracy are vital for successful formulation. Download a complimentary White Paper today to learn more. — Erlab
Most Popular in North America
- 1[update] US Representative Proposes Ban, Review of Hundreds of Ingredients
- 2Regulatory Review—Labeling Alcohol, Alcohol Denat. and Booze
- 3Could the FDA Sunscreen Monograph See a New Addition?
- 4CIR Conclusion: Parabens Are Safe
- 5CTFA Technical Guidelines Available Soon
- 6FDA Warns CBD Company Making Unsubstantiated Marketing Claims
- 7FDA Pushes Higher Limits, New Labeling and More Data for Sunscreens
- 8Illinois Bans Animal Testing for Cosmetics
- 9EPA Eyes 20 Chemicals for High Priority Risk Evaluation, ACC Responds
- 10FDA Alert on Hydroquinone
- US FDA Releases Report on Color Additives
1/31/2019, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Imported Cosmetic Inspections Questioned by U.S. Congressman
7/9/2019, Brooke Schleehauf
- US FDA to Assess Cosmetic Safety Through Manufacturing Survey
4/24/2019, Brooke Schleehauf
- Could the FDA Sunscreen Monograph See a New Addition?
8/28/2019, Rachel Grabenhofer
- US FDA Plans First Cosmetic Allergen Survey in Decades
11/7/2018, Brooke Schleehauf