Desert Whale Jojoba Co. Inc. (Tucson, Ariz., USA) announced the renewal of its Quality Assurance International (QAI) organic certification, commencing the company’s sixth year of providing high quality organic jojoba and natural emollients to the personal care industry.
Desert Whale Renews Organic Certification
October 13, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural/Organic
- 1Certified 'True': Green Virtues in Beauty, Part II
- 2What Green Means For Cosmetics
- 3The Issues Common With Trending Natural Ingredients: The Pitfalls of Naturals
- 4The Nagoya Protocol for Cosmetics and Extracts
- 5ERI 360° Label Calculates Ingredient Sustainability Levels
- 6CIR Conclusion: Judging Natural vs. Synthetic Safety
- 7Second Nature: Sustainability as the Outgrowth of Naturals, A Commentary
- 8IOS Natural, Organic Certification Now Available for US Cosmetics
- 9Natural/Organic Products Assessed for "Naturalness"
- 10Will CBD Cosmetics Face Greater FDA Scrutiny?
- Second Nature: Sustainability as the Outgrowth of Naturals, A Commentary
5/11/2020, Marc N.G. de Mul, Measured Innovation LLC, Weston, CT USA
- Certified 'True': Green Virtues in Beauty, Part II
7/1/2020, Laura Lam-Phaure and Gabriella Baki, Ph.D., University of Toledo, Toledo, OH USA
- What’s Your Environmental Impact?
2/27/2020, Michele Behrens
- Expert Opinions: Sustainable Beauty
2/27/2020, Jo Chidley, Beauty Kitchen UK, Alex Lorestani, Ph.D., Geltor and Agne Baneviciute, Stephenson Group UK