Desert Whale Jojoba Co. Inc. (Tucson, Ariz., USA) announced the renewal of its Quality Assurance International (QAI) organic certification, commencing the company’s sixth year of providing high quality organic jojoba and natural emollients to the personal care industry.
Desert Whale Renews Organic Certification
October 13, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural/Organic
- 1Certified 'True': Green Virtues in Beauty, Part II
- 2What Green Means For Cosmetics
- 3The Issues Common With Trending Natural Ingredients: The Pitfalls of Naturals
- 4Second Nature: Sustainability as the Outgrowth of Naturals, A Commentary
- 5Will CBD Cosmetics Face Greater FDA Scrutiny?
- 6The Nagoya Protocol for Cosmetics and Extracts
- 7Cosmetics in the Age of 'Greenwashing'
- 8IOS Natural, Organic Certification Now Available for US Cosmetics
- 9Lipotec Receives Two COSMOS Approvals
- 10Natural/Organic Products Assessed for "Naturalness"
- Second Nature: Sustainability as the Outgrowth of Naturals, A Commentary
5/11/2020, Marc N.G. de Mul, Measured Innovation LLC, Weston, CT USA
- Certified 'True': Green Virtues in Beauty, Part II
7/1/2020, Laura Lam-Phaure and Gabriella Baki, Ph.D., University of Toledo, Toledo, OH USA
- What’s Your Environmental Impact?
2/27/2020, Michele Behrens
- Expert Opinions: Sustainable Beauty
2/27/2020, Jo Chidley, Beauty Kitchen UK, Alex Lorestani, Ph.D., Geltor and Agne Baneviciute, Stephenson Group UK