Desert Whale Jojoba Co. Inc. (Tucson, Ariz., USA) announced the renewal of its Quality Assurance International (QAI) organic certification, commencing the company’s sixth year of providing high quality organic jojoba and natural emollients to the personal care industry.
Desert Whale Renews Organic Certification
October 13, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Effective Sun Care Starts with Ingredients that Consumers can Trust. Request a Sample — Vantage Specialty Ingredients
Most Popular in Natural/Organic
- 1What Green Means For Cosmetics
- 2CIR Conclusion: Judging Natural vs. Synthetic Safety
- 3ERI 360° Label Calculates Ingredient Sustainability Levels
- 4The Issues Common With Trending Natural Ingredients: The Pitfalls of Naturals
- 5Cosmetics in the Age of 'Greenwashing'
- 6Rising Temperatures for the Anti-Pollution Market
- 7The Nagoya Protocol for Cosmetics and Extracts
- 8Organic Cosmetic Standards: A New Formulation Challenge
- 9Labeling for Legitimacy: Certifications for Natural and Organic Personal Care
- 10Natural/Organic Products Assessed for "Naturalness"
- ERI 360° Label Calculates Ingredient Sustainability Levels
2/11/2019, Brooke Schleehauf