Desert Whale Jojoba Co. Inc. (Tucson, Ariz., USA) announced the renewal of its Quality Assurance International (QAI) organic certification, commencing the company’s sixth year of providing high quality organic jojoba and natural emollients to the personal care industry.
Desert Whale Renews Organic Certification
October 13, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural/Organic
- 1The Issues Common With Trending Natural Ingredients: The Pitfalls of Naturals
- 2What Green Means For Cosmetics
- 3The Nagoya Protocol for Cosmetics and Extracts
- 4ERI 360° Label Calculates Ingredient Sustainability Levels
- 5Certified 'True': Green Virtues in Beauty, Part II
- 6IOS Natural, Organic Certification Now Available for US Cosmetics
- 7CIR Conclusion: Judging Natural vs. Synthetic Safety
- 8Lipotec Receives Two COSMOS Approvals
- 9Natural Preservatives
- 10Natural/Organic Products Assessed for "Naturalness"
- Second Nature: Sustainability as the Outgrowth of Naturals, A Commentary
5/11/2020, Marc N.G. de Mul, Measured Innovation LLC, Weston, CT USA
- Certified 'True': Green Virtues in Beauty, Part II
7/1/2020, Laura Lam-Phaure and Gabriella Baki, Ph.D., University of Toledo, Toledo, OH USA