Desert Whale Jojoba Co. Inc. (Tucson, Ariz., USA) announced the renewal of its Quality Assurance International (QAI) organic certification, commencing the company’s sixth year of providing high quality organic jojoba and natural emollients to the personal care industry.
Desert Whale Renews Organic Certification
October 13, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural/Organic
- 1What Green Means For Cosmetics
- 2The Issues Common With Trending Natural Ingredients: The Pitfalls of Naturals
- 3CIR Conclusion: Judging Natural vs. Synthetic Safety
- 4ERI 360° Label Calculates Ingredient Sustainability Levels
- 5The Nagoya Protocol for Cosmetics and Extracts
- 6Europe Harmonizes Organic Cosmetic Regulation with the COSMOS Standard
- 7Cosmetics in the Age of 'Greenwashing'
- 8IOS Natural, Organic Certification Now Available for US Cosmetics
- 9COSMOS Publishes 3.0 Documents
- 10Rising Temperatures for the Anti-Pollution Market
- COSMOS Publishes 3.0 Documents
9/21/2018, Eden Stuart
- ERI 360° Label Calculates Ingredient Sustainability Levels
2/11/2019, Brooke Schleehauf