Desert Whale Jojoba Co. Inc. (Tucson, Ariz., USA) announced the renewal of its Quality Assurance International (QAI) organic certification, commencing the company’s sixth year of providing high quality organic jojoba and natural emollients to the personal care industry.
Desert Whale Renews Organic Certification
October 13, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Bioyouth™-EGT& Bioyouth™-EGT Pro -- The magic power from mushrooms [sample request] — Bloomage Biotechnology Corp. Ltd.
Most Popular in Natural/Organic
- 1Confounding Labels: One ‘Natural’ = 100+ ‘Chemicals’
- 2DNA & Cosmetics to Promote Traceability of Natural Resources
- 3What Green Means For Cosmetics
- 4The Issues Common With Trending Natural Ingredients: The Pitfalls of Naturals
- 5Certified 'True': Green Virtues in Beauty, Part II
- 6The Nagoya Protocol for Cosmetics and Extracts
- 7IOS Natural, Organic Certification Now Available for US Cosmetics
- 8Organic Cosmetic Standards: A New Formulation Challenge
- 9Natural Preservatives
- 10ERI 360° Label Calculates Ingredient Sustainability Levels
- Certified 'True': Green Virtues in Beauty, Part II
7/1/2020, Laura Lam-Phaure and Gabriella Baki, Ph.D., University of Toledo, Toledo, OH USA