Desert Whale Jojoba Co. Inc. (Tucson, Ariz., USA) announced the renewal of its Quality Assurance International (QAI) organic certification, commencing the company’s sixth year of providing high quality organic jojoba and natural emollients to the personal care industry.
Desert Whale Renews Organic Certification
October 13, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural/Organic
- 1What Green Means For Cosmetics
- 2CIR Conclusion: Judging Natural vs. Synthetic Safety
- 3ERI 360° Label Calculates Ingredient Sustainability Levels
- 4The Issues Common With Trending Natural Ingredients: The Pitfalls of Naturals
- 5The Nagoya Protocol for Cosmetics and Extracts
- 6Cosmetics in the Age of 'Greenwashing'
- 7IOS Natural, Organic Certification Now Available for US Cosmetics
- 8Europe Harmonizes Organic Cosmetic Regulation with the COSMOS Standard
- 9The Confounding Nature of Regulating Natural Personal Care Ingredients
- 10Natural/Organic Products Assessed for "Naturalness"
- ERI 360° Label Calculates Ingredient Sustainability Levels
2/11/2019, Brooke Schleehauf