Amid the COVID-19 pandemic and the effects it has had on supply chains, schülke inc. has announced its new U.S. manufacturing facility is fully functional, with its most important product, euxyl PE 9010, in full production. The company’s sources of phenoxyethanol and ethylhexylglycerin are fully secured and safe from supply chain interruptions.
schülke's U.S. Manufacturing Facility Fully Functional During COVID-19
April 15, 2020
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 1Sterling Auxiliaries Acquires Baker Hughes' Manufacturing Site
- 2Bio-Oil, Kao USA Inc. Strike Distribution Deal
- 3BASF Wins 2020 EPA Safer Choice Partner of the Year Award
- 4Genomatica Collaborates to Create Creo, a Cannabinoid Company
- 5BASF Increases Betaines, Sulfate and Fatty Alcohol Prices
- 6Experts Added to Credo's Clean Beauty Council
- 7Symrise Launches Hogo Ingredient Search Platform
- 8Stepan Acquires Clariant’s Surfactant Business & Equipment
- 9Vee Pak, CEI and Aware Products Become 'Voyant Beauty'
- 10Canadian Cosmetic Cluster Builds Program to Support Businesses Eyeing the Region
- Coty Produces Hand Sanitizer for Medical Services Due to COVID-19
6/9/2020, Jessie Kern
- PCPC Pledges to Give Employees Meaningful Time Off to Vote
10/7/2020, Hannah Fink
- Jo Malone London Revamps St David's Cardiff Store
3/6/2020, Jessie Kern
- Healium Partners With P&G Ventures to Sell Mental Health Product Beside Hygiene Goods
7/6/2020, Jacquelyn Schlabach