Cetaphil has announced its Sensitive Skin Awareness Week—to run through March 28—which will educate consumers on how to best care for their sensitive skin with a routine that is unique and tailored to them.
Previously: Skin Care 2021
Sensitive Skin Awareness Week is a key initiative under the brand's "Complete Care for Your Sensitive Skin" campaign that features a lineup of partner dermatologists, influencers and experts who will provide consumers with advice and recommendations.
The marketing effort will begin with a rollout of interactive digital programming across Facebook, Instagram and TikTok, including Instagram Lives and takeovers led by the very people who use and recommend Cetaphil daily, including:
- Monday, March 22 at 6pm EST: Dr. Andrea Suarez and Edward Zo Instagram Live
- Tuesday, March 23 at 5pm EST: Dr. Camille Howard and Renee Chow Instagram Live
- Wednesday, March 24 at 3pm EST: Dr. Alexis Stephens will be taking over @CetaphilUS
- Thursday, March 25 at 3pm EST: Dr. Chris Tomassian will be taking over @CetaphilUS
- Friday, March 26 at 3pm EST: Dr. Jenny Liu and Melissa Alatorre Instagram Live
June Risser, VP and general manager of consumer business at Galderma, said: "Sensitive Skin Awareness Week is designed for today's digitally savvy and connected skincare consumer to have a more interactive dialogue on social platforms to help them meet their unique skin needs. Cetaphil has long tapped into social media to engage with our consumers and Sensitive Skin Awareness Week brings more science to this dialogue. This initiative will provide our consumers with first-hand access to science-based sensitive skin care knowledge from some of the best dermatologists in the country, alongside product recommendations from their influential peers who have been able to test all the market has to offer and prefer Cetaphil as their brand of choice."