Ashland Chemical used some of its capacity at the Calvert City, Kentucky plant to manufacture and package 16,500 gallons of hand sanitizer, which was then shared with Ashland production facilities across the United States and donated to hospitals, first responders and health care facilities in the communities Ashland operates and its employees live.
Ashland Supplies Hand Sanitizer to U.S. First Responders
April 22, 2020
Fill out my online form.
Elementis Clay-based Rheology Delivers Consumer Desire for Clean, Green Products — Elementis Specialties
Most Popular in Company News
- 1[video] 5 Minute Editor Chat: Salicylic Acid and Wound Healing
- 2Vee Pak, CEI and Aware Products Become 'Voyant Beauty'
- 3Sally Beauty Q2 2020 Store Sales Decline, E-commerce up 353% in April
- 4Expert Opinions: COVID-19. Now What?
- 5Clariant to Produce 2M Liters in Disinfectant—Monthly
- 6Revlon and Symrise Donate 6 Tons of Sanitizer to Local Hospitals
- 7Bio-Oil, Kao USA Inc. Strike Distribution Deal
- 8Omya Acquires Formulae Development, Strengthens Cosmetic Research
- 9Revlon, Symrise Team Up Against COVID-19, Produce Hand Sanitizer
- 10[video] Chat with Our Editors: CBD Hand Sanitizer and Hair Care
- CTPA Emergency Response Exchange Fights COVID-19 with Connections
4/10/2020, Jessie Kern
- BASF Contributes Hand Sanitizers to Hard-hit East Coast
4/21/2020, Michele Behrens
- Sun Chemical Addresses Supply Chain Preparations Amid Coronavirus
2/13/2020, Jessie Kern
- Revlon, Symrise Team Up Against COVID-19, Produce Hand Sanitizer
4/24/2020, Jessie Kern