Ashland Chemical used some of its capacity at the Calvert City, Kentucky plant to manufacture and package 16,500 gallons of hand sanitizer, which was then shared with Ashland production facilities across the United States and donated to hospitals, first responders and health care facilities in the communities Ashland operates and its employees live.
Ashland Supplies Hand Sanitizer to U.S. First Responders
April 22, 2020
Fill out my online form.
Restore Natural Skin flora with Rice-derived Lactic Acid Bacteria Powder — Ichimaru Pharcos Co. Ltd.
Most Popular in Company News
- 1[update 3] L'Oreal, J&J, Unilever Skin Whitener Reckoning
- 2Vee Pak, CEI and Aware Products Become 'Voyant Beauty'
- 3Clarisonic Faces Class-action Lawsuit for Waterproofing Defect
- 4[video] 5 Minute Editor Chat: Fruit Oils and Geranium
- 5Coty Produces Hand Sanitizer for Medical Services Due to COVID-19
- 6Bio-Oil, Kao USA Inc. Strike Distribution Deal
- 7[video] 5 Minute Editor Chat: Blue Light and Sunscreen
- 8Symrise Hires First Brand Ambassador: Domitila Barros
- 9Voyant Beauty to Acquire KIK Personal Care
- 10Unilever Reveals Sustainability Goals, Donates €1B to Climate & Nature Fund
- CTPA Emergency Response Exchange Fights COVID-19 with Connections
4/10/2020, Jessie Kern
- BASF Contributes Hand Sanitizers to Hard-hit East Coast
4/21/2020, Michele Behrens
- Sun Chemical Addresses Supply Chain Preparations Amid Coronavirus
2/13/2020, Jessie Kern
- Clariant x Essential Ingredients Expand Personal Care to Canada
7/7/2020, Jessie Kern