Ashland Chemical used some of its capacity at the Calvert City, Kentucky plant to manufacture and package 16,500 gallons of hand sanitizer, which was then shared with Ashland production facilities across the United States and donated to hospitals, first responders and health care facilities in the communities Ashland operates and its employees live.
Ashland Supplies Hand Sanitizer to U.S. First Responders
April 22, 2020
Fill out my online form.
High Demand for Naturals Continues – Guide Formulary Accelerates Formulation Work — Natural Plant Products Inc.
Most Popular in Company News
- 1New Avon Becomes The Avon Company
- 2Momentive Acquires KCC to Enhance Silicone Capabilities
- 3Ashland to Acquire Schülke & Mayr's Personal Care Business
- 4L’Oréal Acquiring Takami Co.
- 5Bio-Oil, Kao USA Inc. Strike Distribution Deal
- 6Gattefossé to Build its First U.S. Production Site in Texas
- 7Paper Cosmetics Receives Funding from L'Occitane Group, Others
- 8INOLEX Wins 2020 CAFFCI Award
- 9Vee Pak, CEI and Aware Products Become 'Voyant Beauty'
- 10Women Take Majority on Coty Board
- CTPA Emergency Response Exchange Fights COVID-19 with Connections
4/10/2020, Jessie Kern
- BASF Contributes Hand Sanitizers to Hard-hit East Coast
4/21/2020, Michele Behrens
- Clariant x Essential Ingredients Expand Personal Care to Canada
7/7/2020, Jessie Kern
- Sun Chemical Addresses Supply Chain Preparations Amid Coronavirus
2/13/2020, Jessie Kern