Ashland Chemical used some of its capacity at the Calvert City, Kentucky plant to manufacture and package 16,500 gallons of hand sanitizer, which was then shared with Ashland production facilities across the United States and donated to hospitals, first responders and health care facilities in the communities Ashland operates and its employees live.
Ashland Supplies Hand Sanitizer to U.S. First Responders
April 22, 2020
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 1BASF Wins 2020 EPA Safer Choice Partner of the Year Award
- 2Bio-Oil, Kao USA Inc. Strike Distribution Deal
- 3Genomatica Collaborates to Create Creo, a Cannabinoid Company
- 4Sterling Auxiliaries Acquires Baker Hughes' Manufacturing Site
- 5BASF Increases Betaines, Sulfate and Fatty Alcohol Prices
- 6Allmicroalgae Expands Production for its Algae-based Ingredients
- 7Symrise Launches Hogo Ingredient Search Platform
- 8Vee Pak, CEI and Aware Products Become 'Voyant Beauty'
- 9Univar Solutions to Distribute Biosynthetic Technologies' BioEstolides
- 10Kao, Apical and Asian Agri Launch Palm Oil Program: SMILE
- CTPA Emergency Response Exchange Fights COVID-19 with Connections
4/10/2020, Jessie Kern
- BASF Contributes Hand Sanitizers to Hard-hit East Coast
4/21/2020, Michele Behrens
- Sun Chemical Addresses Supply Chain Preparations Amid Coronavirus
2/13/2020, Jessie Kern
- Clariant x Essential Ingredients Expand Personal Care to Canada
7/7/2020, Jessie Kern