Could clumping and smudging mascara mishaps become woes of the past? L'Oréal's invention, using high levels of plant oil, points implies "yes." And is it true that pollen is a "particulate" concern for skin? That's what Tom Mammone, Ph.D., of The Estée Lauder companies, believes.
If you missed this week's news, you missed out! Check our our video re-cap, also including:
- A look at the impact of more than 100 years of regulation on the cosmetics industry;
- Colgate-Palmolive's stannous fluoride-based blend for sweat-blocking antiperspirants;
- Findings from Mae Fah Lu-ang University and Walailak University on passion fruit's SPF benefits;
- Katerina Steventon’s “Read the Label” review of the “Count to Zen Rejuvenating Hand Cream”;
- Views from David Keller, Ph.D., of Ganeden, and Jacqueline Gelardi, of Smart-N-Healthy LLC, on probiotic skin care formulation; and
- Fond memories of Gavin Greenoak, who passed away on June 21, 2017.