Could methylene blue, with its antioxidant power, be the next greatest anti-ager? And what's filaggrin's role in eczema susceptibility? If you missed this week's news, you missed out. Check out our video re-cap, also including:
- Kao inventors patented a way to semi-permanently straighten hair using hot air and tension, rather than flat irons;
- The sunshine state of Florida plans to eliminate cosmetic registration fees;
- The European Commission issued new limitations on the use of benzophenone-3 in sunscreens;
- The CTPA had some choice words in response to the Soil Association’s report on "harmful" natural and organic cosmetic ingredients;
- Katerina Steventon reviewed Physician's Formula Nude Wear Touch of Glow Foundation; and
- Anti-pollution care for hair? Yes, according to Henkel’s hair research expert, Erik Schulze zur Wiesche. Listen to our podcast interview of him.