Essential oils, farnesene chemistry, underarm microbe transplantation, visualizing pheomelanin, layering in P&G and Beauty Blend patents, nanogels for delivery and the effects of lip tint application...if you missed this week's news, you missed out! Check out our video re-cap.
[video] That's a Wrap: Top News This Week from Cosmetics & Toiletries
December 8, 2016
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 16 New Trends in Cosmetic Technology
- 2Uncovering the Dynamics of Skin's Microbiome at SCC Annual
- 3Color Corrections in Light of New Claims at SCC Annual
- 4CBD, Claims, Chaga, Startups & More: 2019 SCC Annual Meeting
- 5[video] Avon Makes Regulatory Change List, 'Fruitless Nonsense" and CBD at SCC Annual
- 6What Are You Launching at in-cosmetics Global 2020?
- 7‘Fruitless Nonsense’ at SCC Annual Meeting
- 8[video] Peppermint Signaling, Waterless Formulas, Facial Peels and SCC Annual
- 9NYSCC Suppliers' Day Returns to New York in 2020
- 10Programmable Biology Drives Beauty Innovation
- [video] Trending Concepts at in-cosmetics Global 2019: News and Insights
4/4/2019, Brooke Schleehauf
- [video] Probiotics, Bio-based Emulsifier and Natura Lip Patent
8/22/2019, Rachel Grabenhofer
- [video] Animal-alternative Testing, Phase Inversion Formulating and the New 'Beauty Accelerate'
1/31/2019, Rachel Grabenhofer
- [video] Navy Beans, Chinese Beauty and Sunscreens: News and Insights
3/14/2019, Rachel Grabenhofer
- [video] Probiotic Cosmetics, Pollution Protection and Rambutan Fruit: News and Insights
3/28/2019, Rachel Grabenhofer