Another week has come and past, so here's Rachel Grabenhofer with your video recap of news and insights from Cosmetics & Toiletries, including:
- Henkel Beauty Care's Schwarzkopf Professional SalonLab effort, to bring hair salons into the Digital Age
- The new monthly Cosmetics & Toiletries "Product Round-up" collection of ingredients, this time focused on moisturizers and barrier care
- Sederma's finding that its Citystem ingredient demonstrates autophagic activity in skin cells
- Clariant and Global Bioenergies' joint development of a renewable isobutene-based biopolymer for rheology modifications
- The British Journal of Dermatology article on UV protection afforded by palythine isolated from seaweed
- A new patent application from Fujifilm to improve transdermal delivery via microneedles
- Eco-friendly biosurfactant regulations are driving market growth
- The FDA ban on 23 ingredients in addition to triclosan that are used in health care antiseptics
- European regulatory bodies' proposal for restrictions on tattoo and permanent makeup inks
- Research out of South Korea on an animal-alternative skin sensitizer test: The HaCaSens Assay
- Finally, the January 2018 issue of Cosmetics & Toiletries is now live. Check it out!
Plus, the Product Pick of the week, and exclusive Cosmetcs & Toiletries reader insight. Watch now!