September? Almost in the books. Make sure to catch up on the cosmetic R&D news needed to get you through the the end of the month with Cosmetics & Toiletries assistant editor, Brooke Schleehauf, in this week's recap video. Insights include:
- Upcoming tariffs' impact on personal care products;
- Innovation in hair dye at the 2018 IFSCC Congress;
- The resurgence of color-correcting products;
- How naturals are driving the emollient market;
- Clariant's agreement with SABIC for high-performance materials;
- What's next after Deinove's partnership with Univar;
- BASF's plant expansion; and
- Givaudan Active Beauty's recent multifunctional formulations.
Plus, exclusive C&T reader insight. Watch below!