For beauty brands, social media is one of the most influential strategies in their marketing arsenal.
From reaching new customers to cultivating relationships with existing ones, social media is proving to have a strong ROI (return on investment) among brands.
A Beauty Brand's Secret Weapon:
- Thirty-seven percent of millennial women use Instagram for beauty inspiration, looks and trends.
- Thirty-four percent of Brazilian millennials aged 19-35 say they prefer to contact companies/brands online rather than in-store or over the phone, while 33% of U.S. consumers agree they would rather interact with people online than in-person.
- Thirty-two percent of Canadian consumers who have attended a live event say they learn about live events from social media.
- In 2018, 21% of beauty consumers looked to social media before making purchasing decisions.
- Roughly 5% of Instagram comments in a given month are customer inquiries, usually asking about purchasing, products, feedback, animal testing or experience.
- Two million unique users search weekly for beauty-related hashtags.
- Building a Brand from Social Media—Hosted by Amanda Johnson, Mented
- Grow Your Instagram Page Organically—Hosted by Ron Robinson, Beauty Stat
- Thought Leadership from an Instagram ROI Expert—Hosted by Marie La France
What is Beauty Accelerate?
Beauty Accelerate pairs a cosmetic product development conference with a series of expert-led, intimate round table discussions. Add to this a boutique-style showcase of cutting-edge product concepts, and Beauty Accelerate will inspire brands and make connections that fuel creative excellence.
The 2019 Beauty Accelerate Pre-show Program is now LIVE! Check out what is inside here.