For 2019, in-cosmetics Global will be returning to the city of lights. Here’s what you need to know about the 30th edition of the show, to be held April 2-4.
- Naturals, personality-driven marketing campaigns, personalization and the rise of digital—Expect these four trends—which, according to Mintel, will drive the 7.14% revenue growth anticipated to occur in the beauty sector over the next five years—to take center stage.
- More ways to learn than ever before—The event’s education program will assist R&D teams in capitalizing on the aforementioned trends through a series of free-to-attend sessions. Also in the offing: marketing, technical seminars and formulation labs.
- A new Indie Trail Guide—Debuting this year, this initiative will help connect businesses with suppliers that can provide ingredients in quantities to suite a 100kg production, and enable them to forge new connections that can meet their specific requirements.
- The return of the Konduko Smart Reader—A “virtual business card,” the Smart Reader enables attendees to gain instant access to digital content from across the show; in 2018, it helped exhibitors generate more than 41,000 leads.
- Event Stalwarts—Including the Innovation Zone, Sensory Bar, Make-Up Bar, Boost Your Test, Sustainability Corner, Formulation Challenge, country pavilions, and R&D tours.
“We are delighted to be returning to Paris for our 30th edition,” said Roziani Zulkifli, exhibition manager. “For three decades in-cosmetics Global has provided beauty brands with a unique way to source the world’s most exciting ingredients that allow them to tap into changing consumer preferences. And as the industry has evolved, we have added new elements to the show to ensure it remains engaging and invaluable to cosmetic chemists. The 2019 edition will bring together leading experts and the best suppliers, providing visitors with a unique opportunity to future proof their businesses by sourcing, learning and networking.”
Get in the know! Join your 9,000+ cosmetic industry colleagues at in-cosmetics Global on April 2-4, 2019, in Paris. Some 800 exhibitors will showcase cosmetic ingredients, concept products, equipment/testing/regulatory solutions, and more. Also, don't miss the educational sessions, technical and marketing seminars, and formulation labs.