Ecovia Intelligence is now accepting entries for the 2018 Sustainable Beauty Awards.
- New Sustainable Product Award: A new cosmetic or personal care product with important sustainability credentials. This is a new award category for 2018.
- Sustainable Packaging: A new packaging format that has a low environmental footprint in terms of production method, design and/or materials.
- Sustainable Ingredient: An ingredient that makes a significant difference in terms of environmental and/or social impact.
- Sustainability Pioneer: An operator that is a pioneer or leader in some aspect of sustainability.
- Sustainability Leadership: An operator that leads in various aspects of sustainability.
Entries are open to cosmetic brands, retailers and distributors, ingredient firms, packaging companies, NGOs, certification agencies and related firms. The deadline for entries is September 22, 2018, and finalists will be notified on October 10, 2018. The winners are to be announced at an awards ceremony held at the Paris Marriott ChampsElysées on the evening of November 6, 2018.