in-cosmetics North America will play host to Johnson & Johnson Innovation's JPitch, an initiative specifically aimed at startups with beauty technology innovation.
- Early stage startups with "game-changing, transformative consumer or technologies" can apply online (see link below)
- Shortlisted companies will pitch their innovations live at in-cosmetics North America to a panel of judges from Johnson & Johnson Innovation's R&D and business team
- Innovations must fit into one of six categories: devices and diagnostics, personalization, therapeutics solutions, outdoor care (adult and infant), sleep aids or monitoring, microbiome (adult and infant) and active naturals (adult and infant)
- The winning company will receive $5,000 and access to Johnson & Johnson Innovation experts
- Applications will close on Friday, September 22, 2017
Daniel Zanetti, exhibition director at in-cosmetics North America, said, "We’re thrilled to be launching the JPitch initiative at in-cosmetics North America. It is based on a concept that worked extremely well at in-cosmetics Global this year, so we are confident it will be equally successful. Innovation truly is the backbone of the cosmetics and personal care industry. Without continued investment in new products, technologies and services the sector simply wouldn’t survive. Our aim with JPitch is to identify truly unique and inspirational innovation from all corners of the globe that will inspire a new generation of consumer products.”
Apply for JPitch at www.northamerica.in-cosmetics.com/jpitch
Heading in-cosmetics North America 2017? The popular Innovation Zone should be stop No. 1 on your to-do list. Check out the latest product launches, formulation displays and live demonstrations run by the Mintel Beauty team all in one place. It’s the easiest way to stay in-the-know and to get inspired by the latest innovation in product formulation.
The Innovation Zone is sponsored by Cosmetics & Toiletries.