Uniqema announced that the New Ideas 5K Run/Walk for charity will be held at in-cosmetics in April 2006 at Barcelona’s Olympic Stadium. Beginning on the second morning of the show at 8:00 am, the fund-raiser is expected to draw hundreds of runners and walkers from around the world. Over the years, participants in the 5K running course and 2.5K walking course have helped to raise more than €20,000 (approx. US$24,582) for charity. Proceeds from this year’s event will again go to Look Good…Feel Better, a charity that provides free beauty and makeover workshops for cancer patients to address the emotional and appearance related effects of treatment. For more information, visit: www.resourceadvantage.com/uniqema/RunWalk2006/index.htm.
New Ideas 5K Run/Walk to be held at Olympic Stadium
October 30, 2008
Fill out my online form.
microHA—Super Active, Low Molecular Weight Hyaluronic Acid (HA) with Outstanding Biological Efficacy — Bloomage Biotechnology USA Inc.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 16 New Trends in Cosmetic Technology
- 210 Must-see Sessions and Seminars at in-cosmetics Global 2020
- 3[video] DevaCurl Lawsuit, Stress Causing White Hair, Cruelty-free Addition
- 4[video] CBD in Effect, PCPC and CHPA Respond to FDA and Wearable Sensor Detects Wellness
- 5HPCI India 2020 Insights
- 6[video] Probiotic Technology Collaboration, Talcum and Toxins Lawsuits and 'Carbon-neutral' Skin Care Line
- 7[update] What Are You Launching at in-cosmetics Global 2020?
- 8[video] Wearable pH Sensor, Skin Cancer Suppressor and Formula Flow
- 9PCHi 2020 Rescheduled for June 2 Through 4
- 10NYSCC Suppliers' Day Returns to New York in 2020
- [video] Student Poster: Moves Toward Animal Test Alternatives, a Survey
7/15/2019, Shanin Jacquay, University of Toledo
- [video] Clean Beauty, Sake Skin Care and 'Light Medical' Beauty: News and Insights
2/28/2019, Rachel Grabenhofer
- SCC Calls for Papers for 73rd Annual Meeting
3/7/2019, Eden Stuart
- [video] Asbestos, in-cosmetics Global Preview and DIY Beauty: News and Insights
3/8/2019, Brooke Schleehauf
- [video] Navy Beans, Chinese Beauty and Sunscreens: News and Insights
3/14/2019, Rachel Grabenhofer