ITEC France announced that attendance for its Beyond Beauty event, held in September, reached 15,067, an attendance increase of 20.4%. Sections of the 2004 trade show became completely independent exhibitions in 2005, allowing attendees—who came from 111 countries—to choose between market-specific and focused events.
Beyond Beauty Deemed Success
October 10, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 16 New Trends in Cosmetic Technology
- 2Uncovering the Dynamics of Skin's Microbiome at SCC Annual
- 3Color Corrections in Light of New Claims at SCC Annual
- 4CBD, Claims, Chaga, Startups & More: 2019 SCC Annual Meeting
- 5[video] Avon Makes Regulatory Change List, 'Fruitless Nonsense" and CBD at SCC Annual
- 6What Are You Launching at in-cosmetics Global 2020?
- 7‘Fruitless Nonsense’ at SCC Annual Meeting
- 8[video] Peppermint Signaling, Waterless Formulas, Facial Peels and SCC Annual
- 9NYSCC Suppliers' Day Returns to New York in 2020
- 10Programmable Biology Drives Beauty Innovation
- [video] Student Poster: Moves Toward Animal Test Alternatives, a Survey
7/15/2019, Shanin Jacquay, University of Toledo
- [video] Animal-alternative Testing, Phase Inversion Formulating and the New 'Beauty Accelerate'
1/31/2019, Rachel Grabenhofer
- [video] Microbiome Research, 'Medical' Cosmetics and Deodorant: News and Insights
2/8/2019, Brooke Schleehauf
- [video] Fermentation, Natural Fragrances and Inflammaging: News and Insights
2/15/2019, Brooke Schleehauf
- What Are You Launching at NYSCC Suppliers' Day 2019?
2/19/2019, Brooke Schleehauf