Consumers are showing their pearly whites lots of love, according to a recent report from Grand View Research.
The report states the oral care market is expected to reach $40.92 billion by 2025. The research and consulting company attributes this growth to the rising awareness of oral hygiene among consumers, an increase in dental caries (aka cavities) and innovative dental care product development.
- The toothpaste segment led the oral care market in 2016 due to an increase in the number of people using different forms of toothpaste
- The Asia Pacific region held the largest market share in 2016, and it is expected to show the highest growth over the forecasted period
- People in developing countries, such as India, are becoming increasingly aware of oral health
- Europe, too, will have strong growth due to its rising geriatric population, which runs a high risk of tooth decay
- Key market players include: Colgate-Palmolive Company, Procter & Gamble, GlaxoSmithKline, Church & Dwight Co., Inc., Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., Dr. Fresh, LLC, Lion Corporation, Sunstar Suisse S.A., and Dentaid
For the full report, please visit: www.grandviewresearch.com